Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between Moe Craig and arrowheadfred

Conversation Between Moe Craig and arrowheadfred
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. arrowheadfred
    07-17-2012 10:48 PM - permalink
    arrowheadfred
    Hey Moe' I got a email with your name on it 2day and it was a virous.So if you get one from me don't open it. THANK GOD I GOT GOOD PROTECTION !!!!!
  2. arrowheadfred
    08-08-2011 10:06 PM - permalink
    arrowheadfred
    i will get the ford letters in the mail this week.
  3. arrowheadfred
    08-05-2011 01:54 AM - permalink
    arrowheadfred
    IF THEY ARE TOO PITTED MAYBE YOU CAN BLAST THEM AND PAINT THEM RED LIKE YOUR RIMS UNTIL YOU CAN GET NEW ONES. THAT WOULD STAND OUT !!!! F O R D
  4. arrowheadfred
    06-17-2011 12:52 AM - permalink
    arrowheadfred
    LOL I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS THAT MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. AS FOR THE WIFE THING I DON'T NEED ONE[ I GOT A DOG ] LOL LOL LOL
  5. Moe Craig
    06-17-2011 12:09 AM - permalink
    Moe Craig
    Thanks Dale I will tell my daughter and a wife when I find one... She will her baby (her Tahoe) is another story... She needs a rear end, center pin, body work tire and wheel... But my daughter and I will be fine, She's just beat-up a little...
  6. arrowheadfred
    06-16-2011 08:59 PM - permalink
    arrowheadfred
    O MAN MOE' She and you and your wife will be in my prayers ! Hope she is going to be OK !!!!
  7. Moe Craig
    06-16-2011 01:33 AM - permalink
    Moe Craig
    Dale, Yes I saw the post, thanks... I was going to go to my local paint supply store. But my daughter was in a car accident yesterday. So life really got screw up.
  8. arrowheadfred
    06-16-2011 12:23 AM - permalink
    arrowheadfred
    HEY MOE I was just wondering if you took a look at the pics. of the cilps i posted ???