Conversation Between Spool&Go and JonathanN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. JonathanN
    05-05-2012 03:05 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the reps, man!
  2. JonathanN
    02-02-2011 01:26 PM - permalink
    Where you been, man? Ain't seen you on in awhile!
  3. Spool&Go
    09-02-2010 11:31 AM - permalink
    Right on. Ya, Anything added onto the stock back up lights is a big improvement. Thats awesome. Love my lights that are on the front as well. it is like night and day with those aux lights off and on. But i suppose I do have four 55w lights up there ha.
  4. JonathanN
    09-02-2010 07:57 AM - permalink
    It was my dad's truck... it's not even a Ford blue. Blue was the company color and dad wanted it to match. What sucks is that the blue isn't a bad color, but it was a VERY poor paint job. Orange peel, runs, peeling... this nice of a truck deserves a better paint job! If only my wallet would agree... I just installed backup lamps. I just used those black, round work lamps. You know, the ones with the black housings? They're only $12 a piece and they do a pretty decent job. The beam is a bit narrow for my liking, but they're WAY better than what I had!
  5. Spool&Go
    08-30-2010 10:44 AM - permalink
    Hey thanks! Ya I love the green. I'm also not a big fan of that blue either. Why'd you get rid of your green one?! Just put new headlights on my truck too. Really cleaned up the front end. I'll post them here in a few.
  6. JonathanN
    08-26-2010 09:31 PM - permalink
    Wow... nice looking truck! Yours is identical to what mine used to look like... too bad they had to ruin the nice green with the crappy blue that the truck's got now! Nice truck, man...