Conversation Between ZOOT and bobbytnm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. ZOOT
    01-10-2016 10:18 AM - permalink
    Bobby, very cool. Hope you can get it together in time. And do well in the climb as well. I love that part of the country and miss it. Sick of the east coast, packed in like sardines ! Keep me updated, please that sounds like suck a cool project. My email is daparker1950@gamil.com if you want to send me some pic, that would be great. Good luck! Dean
  2. bobbytnm
    01-08-2016 08:12 PM - permalink
    I've been invited to the Georgetown Hill Climb in Colorado;
    Hot Rod Hill Climb | 1953-1954 ~ 60th Anniversary Celebration of the Hot Rod Hill Climb ~ 2013-2014
    I'm starting a 1926 Model T roadster pick-up powered by a Packard straight 8 project. Hopefully once I get it done I'll be able to do the hill climb. I think I just made a deal on Model A frame and a 1940's banjo diff with juice brakes. The parts are coming together
  3. ZOOT
    01-07-2016 09:59 PM - permalink
    I jumped in and went to the Jaloporama in Maryland and met a couple of the Hambers and saw some great vintage hot rods. I'll need all the help I can get with this Model A coupe project and a local Hamber has already helped me out. I was shy at first there are some nasty characters on there, but so far so good.
  4. bobbytnm
    01-07-2016 05:46 PM - permalink
    Dean,
    Yep, that's me. I do a lo of reading on the HAMB but I don't usually post very often over there. That poor guy....who knows what sort of front suspension he has.
    I'll keep my eyes open for you over there
  5. ZOOT
    01-06-2016 09:41 PM - permalink
    Hi is this the same bobbytnm on HAMB ? You and I just shared the same thread I think about a mystery suspension on a 52 F 1. My user name is Dino64 on there. Hello from cyberspace. Dean "Zoot"