Conversation Between teardropty and parksr5
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. teardropty
    01-03-2014 03:21 PM - permalink
    I am so sorry it took me so long to reply. Been busy with the holidays. As for the cab, it has been sold. Sorry. As for what you have, it might be able to be saved. What part of the US are you in? I know of some cabs across the US if you give your city/state I might be able to direct you in the right direction. Thanks.
  2. parksr5
    12-29-2013 04:03 PM - permalink
    Hello, I saw your post and just joined so I could talk with you. My girlfriend's dad bought a 55 f100 that is pretty rough. The guy he bought it off of cut up the cab without bracing anything and it has been a little overwhelming trying to figure out where to start with welding in replacement panels given there is no structural integrity. We've decided it might be easier and cheaper in the long run to buy another cab. I noticed you have a cab for sale and we might be interested. Would you be able to give me some more info on the cab's condition and what it's issues are if any? You mentioned in your post that you would be adding pictures after Christmas; I'm interested to see them. Also, we may be interested in your other parts too; we need a lot.