Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Aaron-71 and bwarren86

Notices
Conversation Between Aaron-71 and bwarren86
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Aaron-71
    02-05-2019 03:17 PM - permalink
    Nope, I do not have mine painted yet.
    I have been enjoying the fruits of my labour instead.
    I may look at painting the truck with a spray bomb in the near future just so the ladies don't look at it in disgust so much hahaha.
    Otherwise, I'll just be driving it and enjoying it as much as possible this coming spring and summer. You should start a build thread!
  2. bwarren86
    02-01-2019 01:38 AM - permalink
    Not yet I have started but haven't posted anything yet. Have you got yours painted yet?
  3. Aaron-71
    01-29-2019 08:22 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the visitor message bwarren86!

Glad you've enjoyed watching my build. Hard to believe I've got followers that have been around since the 2WD days!!! Hope the POR-15 works out well for you. It's worked out very well for me. I do enjoy wrenching on my truck now that I don't have rusty crud falling into my eyes every time I crawl underneath.

Do you have a build thread of your own that I could follow along? Shoot me a PM!
  4. bwarren86
    01-29-2019 12:35 AM - permalink
    I have been following you from the two wheel drive days. You have made me slow down and por 15 my frame. Being a mechanic it's hard to slow down but I have really enjoyed your post. I am trying to slow down on my rebuild but by no means is it a show truck.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.