Conversation Between thundersnow70 and Werner Steurer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. thundersnow70
    11-06-2018 01:41 PM - permalink
    lol, 605-310-6959, sorry, Mark
  2. thundersnow70
    11-06-2018 01:40 PM - permalink
    Hey Werner, call or text me if you still have interest. I dont get on fte much so I didnt see your message. Thanks
  3. Werner Steurer
    09-19-2018 04:02 PM - permalink
    Hi Mark
    These Board are going to first ti Iowa from there with a truck in a container to Austria.
    1200 is a correct Price when there are in optimum shape could you send me some Fotos?
    I have bought a F1 Panel truck last week but there are missing some parts like the gas tank and the heater control assembly only the heat interchange is there. Could you help mi with that to?

Sorry for the late answer

Werner
  4. thundersnow70
    09-11-2018 10:48 AM - permalink
    Hey Werner, this is Mark with the boards. I have a couple questions before I dig out all the boards and send you pics of them. I really just dont want to go to a whole lot of work for nothing. Where would you intend to have the boards shipped? I know for a fact that once ANYTHING crosses the Mexican border there is no way to track it. For what I would be asking for the boards this would be a problem if you never received them. And its been awhile since I have looked at the boards but if they are as nice as I remember I would be in the $1200 range US dollars. If thats not in your budget I will just leave them put away..............

Mark