Conversation Between thundersnow70 and truckdog62563
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. truckdog62563
    01-28-2012 12:34 PM - permalink
    63 Flareside it is, couldn't have a better friend than him. Keep me posted on the guy with the tires. I'll get Michael involved when you've worked out your deal. At that point it'll probably have to be Michael and the guy making pickup arrangements. Stu
  2. thundersnow70
    01-28-2012 11:03 AM - permalink
    Stu, Ryan said he requested you as a friend. Thats 63 Flareside. Just letting you know. The guy with the tires up by Micheal is gonna send pics but they were under snow then in the water and yada yada yada. i will forward them when i get them. sent Matt a email for pics of the drums to.
  3. thundersnow70
    09-25-2011 08:43 PM - permalink
    hey Stu, if you still have that 60 pos pic, could you put it up on that thread just for kicks. thanks, later
  4. truckdog62563
    06-30-2011 09:31 PM - permalink
    Mark has the light colored '50 Ranger, which is the first Range. He's gonna have to rebody it IIRC. Also the '52 Ranger that is well underway toward restoration. It's the Glenmist Green one. And he has the '55 Ranger that is also close to being done. Talented boy. Have a good holiday too. Stu
  5. thundersnow70
    06-30-2011 09:01 PM - permalink
    i will send mark some pics when i get them dusted off. the thing i dont like about the hub is you have no idea of who has what. i can see your 52 but i dont know which one is marks? its just a bunch of mh pics with no stories. and i will get ahold of 1952 in a couple weeks, see what he thinks. later Stu, have a great 4th of July!!!!!!!!
  6. truckdog62563
    06-27-2011 09:05 PM - permalink
    Mark - Mark Mossell should get some pics of your trucks to put in his Registry when you can. Owen Peterson (1952) is a wizard with carbs and I suspect he'd have use for the Holley 1904 glass bowl. Right now he's away from the computer while he and family get resettled in N.D. I got an email from his wife a few days ago telling a bunch of people that they are moving 6/30 and won't have internet access for a while. Owen has been in N.D. for a couple months working. I sent him a p.m. shortly after he moved and haven't gotten a reply so I think he's without internet until they get settled in their new home. Stu
  7. thundersnow70
    06-27-2011 07:24 PM - permalink
    havent been on in a while Stu, so this is really late. i did check out that link of the hub garage. pretty cool stuff. when i get the f3 dug back out i can take some more pics but for now all i have are whats in my fte garage. found one of those glass bowl Holly carbs, you think 1952 would have a interest? doesnt he mess with those?
  8. truckdog62563
    05-22-2011 03:22 PM - permalink
    Mark - did I ever reply to you on this? Just came here for somebody elses question and realized I had no response on this. The orange MH must be a MH factory unit. Pretty nice looking. I do have its pic, and know that Mark Mossell has it featured in his Hub Garage registry. BTW, you might drop by and look at that. I've sent him pics of your F-2, but I don't have pics of your F-3. He's intending over time to add pics of all that we have record of. Stu

HubGarage.com - Mark Mossell's Marmon Herrington Garage
  9. thundersnow70
    05-13-2011 11:36 PM - permalink
    Stu, i was looking through the galleries and found a pic of a bright orange 51 f5 mh that is owned by marmon herrington. have you seen that pic? the guy that has it posted has a 51 f6 mh.
  10. thundersnow70
    04-21-2011 08:41 PM - permalink
    Stu, my buddy in oh told me about a recap site...treadwright i think it was. they have some digger 19.5s for cheap. just thought i would let you know.