Conversation Between kenlippold and tex25025
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. tex25025
    06-10-2010 09:55 PM - permalink
    There is that. I do still mess quite a bit, I try to see as much as I can though.
  2. kenlippold
    06-10-2010 09:53 PM - permalink
    Thanks anyways
    Are there any posts you do not see?...too much to keep up with.
  3. tex25025
    06-10-2010 09:44 PM - permalink
    I saw your post about that, however, I have not tried to use the analog gauges on the DashDAQ. I have noticed that my firmware does support oil pressure and volts, but I don't have any of the probes hooked up through there. Sorry I can't be of much help with that.
  4. kenlippold
    06-10-2010 09:23 PM - permalink
    Tex
    Cowboy mentioned you have a Dashdaq. Have you tried utilizing the analog ports. The reason I ask is I am using an analog fuel pressure sender from Innovate Motorsports and am not very pleased with the results. My issue is when the truck is running my pressure begins to jump around. Not much at idle or normal driving however sometimes it will show a reading of 71psi and the next reading will be 43psi when looking at the logged data. These extreme variations are only when floored but occasionally it will log an odd number just cruising down the road. I do have an isolation hose to eliminate engine vibration so I am wondering if it is just a poor quality sender. Have tried anything with the analog ports?
    Thanks