Conversation Between hivoltj and dansteinmetz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. hivoltj
    10-01-2013 09:56 PM - permalink
    Check the tire carrier thread, i posted some more pics. I have it off, just need to get the remaining hanger bracket off
  2. dansteinmetz
    09-23-2013 12:01 AM - permalink
    Sounds good to me. I'm not in any kind of rush, so take your time. Just let me know when you have it off and are ready to ship and I will get you paid.

And yes a few picks would be great as I have never seen one installed. How about a pic of the handle area too while you are at it.

Thanks!

Dan
  3. hivoltj
    09-19-2013 09:56 AM - permalink
    How does $60 shipped UPS ground sound? I can snap some pics before I cut the rivets and pull the brackets off, so you know how it goes on your truck.
  4. dansteinmetz
    09-19-2013 12:17 AM - permalink
    I am working on restoring a 1979 F350 supercab 4X4. The options list I found in the glove box shows that this truck came with the slid-out spare tire carrier like you have. The carrier is long gone (ugly old school, home built hitch was in the way), but I did find the lock for it that takes the ignition key. Its kind of a clam shell sort of a thing. If you are interest in selling the carrier and all the brackets, I am an interested buyer. Let me know how much you need for it.