Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between arrowheadfred and underthebridgejim

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > arrowheadfred
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between arrowheadfred and underthebridgejim

Notices
Conversation Between arrowheadfred and underthebridgejim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. underthebridgejim
    09-05-2015 03:09 AM - permalink
    Miss you my friend, hope you are doing well.
  2. underthebridgejim
    12-10-2014 11:17 PM - permalink
    Dale, that is one cute Grandson, He is just darling.
  3. arrowheadfred
    12-09-2014 10:38 PM - permalink
    Merry Christmas.to you and yours. I have been blessed with another perfect grandson. Life is good
  4. underthebridgejim
    12-20-2012 08:19 PM - permalink
    Back at ya Dale. I hope the blessings just keep coming to you and yours, good things came to pass for you in 2012. You deserve it, Merry Christmas, and happy new year, and as always may God guide and bless us all.
  5. arrowheadfred
    12-20-2012 07:50 PM - permalink
    HOPE YA HAVE A BLESSED X-MAS & NEW YEAR !!!
  6. arrowheadfred
    02-29-2012 08:04 PM - permalink
    Thanks Jim' That was my goal was to build a everyday driver. It runs like a dream havn't been driving it much but when i do i still get chills. LOL Dude i just ain't got the time to sit down and hang out with my FTE familey. My mom is 81 and going down hill and my baby daughter is hanging with a bad bunch. My hip and back are going bad walking the way i do. Guess thats just life !!!! I got alot of stuff i will never use and i'll make a list and if you can use any of it i'll let you have it for the shipping price.One thing i can think of off the top of my head is a power cowl vent set up. But have heard bad things on FTE about them. But if you want to try it your welcome to it. God Speed my FRIEND. dale P.S. I NEED TO CLEAN THE SHOP AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU FIRST.
  7. underthebridgejim
    01-06-2012 11:06 PM - permalink
    Dale, thanks for the email,its not working rite now i get an error message, it says they are working on it, so ill view it later when the site comes back up. I love this kinda stuff.
  8. underthebridgejim
    08-22-2011 02:44 AM - permalink
    Hi Dale, I see you got an album up, its nice Your good with the camera, but you do have yourself quite a stabel goin on to photograph.LOL, BEAUTIFULL My friend just BEAUTIFULL.
  9. underthebridgejim
    07-11-2011 07:31 PM - permalink
    Thanks Dale, but Im still fixin the runs. I sanded for reshoot today, pic in my album. A compliment from you means alot, thanks again.
  10. arrowheadfred
    07-11-2011 02:02 AM - permalink
    wow jim thats a good first paint job dude. The color fits the old truck. You will be turning some heads .

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.