Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > RV_Tech
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between RV_Tech and OneTonCamper

Notices
Conversation Between RV_Tech and OneTonCamper
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. OneTonCamper
    04-09-2016 03:01 PM - permalink
    No warranty work at all. Cash on the barrel head. Unit is used. 2010 Montana. Just looking for an honest, capable mechanic. I have a trustworthy mechanic for my vehicles, maybe I can get him to work on Monty as well. Thanks for the info. I may be in touch if and when I need something worked on.
  2. OneTonCamper
    04-07-2016 07:04 PM - permalink
    Congratulations on slowing down/retirement? Anyone you recommend in this area to work on rv's? We bought our TT at Tom Johnson and always went across the mountain to have it serviced. Traded it in at Crowders in JC for our fiver. I can do light maintenance/repair but need help with heavier jobs. Or would just rather pay someone else to do it. If rv dealers are like car dealerships I don't trust them do work on my vehicles. I guess I'm just fishing for alternative mechanic options. Recommendations and word of mouth go a long way in the repair world. Thanks
  3. OneTonCamper
    04-06-2016 08:34 PM - permalink
    Did I read somewhere you were from Bristol? or somewhere around the tri-cities in East Tennessee? We moved from Johnson City to Telford recently. Do you do mobile RV repair? Just wondering. Never hurts to have a good contact like that. Thanks...

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.