Conversation Between TurnerBioDiesel and tws1616
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. TurnerBioDiesel
    04-26-2010 08:22 AM - permalink
    I sent it in email to. Let me know if you need anything else.
    Hello, here is a link to the processor plans from Murphy's Machines. They are $100 but are helpful. Murphy's Machines - 63 Gallons BioDiesel Processor System Plans . I would not recommend using some of the materials in there however. Some of the pumps suggested could pose a hazard. If you do not want to purchase plans just model the drum design after our processor. It has been proven to be safe and reliable. I would also suggest using the pumps we use only because they actually have a biodiesel and methanol rating. Most other cheap pumps are only meant for water and will fail, I guarantee it. Please let me know if you need any more help. I would be glad to assist you. BioDiesel is a great hobby.
  2. tws1616
    04-22-2010 02:39 PM - permalink
    Hey man! You think I can talk you into resending that info to my email... stubbs_travis@yahoo.com? Maybe if its pretty good size, send in 2 or 3 different emails? Thanks again and a lot..
  3. tws1616
    04-19-2010 08:08 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the response! My email is stubbs_travis@yahoo.com, and thanks for any info you can send my way.