Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > chrlsful
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between chrlsful and Harte3

Notices
Conversation Between chrlsful and Harte3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. chrlsful
    09-24-2010 05:23 PM - permalink
    Well, may be one reply. Think the Isky cam/kit (1,000 - 4,000 rpm) will give some good low end grunt? It's the 2nd 1 up from the bottom. Meaning there's 1 (may B stock) up to 3,800 rev, gas economy etc; next up is 1,500 - 4400 also economy mph; then 2 racers i'd guess up to 5,000 and 6,500 rmp w/ lopie idels. It's all new to me...weren't you a driver or engineer B 4 U got all this extra time? ;-}
  2. Harte3
    09-24-2010 01:34 AM - permalink
    Hey Chad! Just kicking back...I am old enough I can get away with it! Not sure about the stain on the block without eye-balling it and then...
  3. chrlsful
    09-22-2010 08:33 PM - permalink
    Yo Dude!
    'S up?
    Ain't seen ya @ FTE 'cept the "does it pull" thread for awhile. Gettin too old? ;-}
    Tryin to begin this (1975 250) Grenade-a build. Interesting part will be getting it low enuff in the bronk frame to clear the hood, not too low to hit the frame/frnt drive line. I'll figger it out (w/all the online helpers)!
    Just checkin in. No need for reply.
    cf
    Well, may be one reply. Think the Isky cam/kit (1,000 - 4,000 rpm) will give some good low end grunt (is a stain down the block, looks like head gasket is blown)?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.