Conversation Between alpha/omega and raging85
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. alpha/omega
    08-22-2012 03:05 PM - permalink
    I cant say I remember the truck. There arent a lot of late 70s trucks still racing. Most everyone has downsized their truck.

Call or text me if you want. Im in St George - about 10 miles from where 26 and 95 cross.

Later,
    Kris
  2. raging85
    08-20-2012 10:40 PM - permalink
    Good day, I to your contact info from kjett on the 460ford site. My name is Derrick and he was helping me identify a truck I bought put together by Johnny Easton as far as we know. I bought the truck from Trent brown in Columbia, SC. The truck is a 79 F150 short box, black with hood scoop, 521 engine with A429 heads(think it was a crate engine), C6 auto with 44 front and 9inch rear. Big shot nitrous kit on it as well. Pulling it down to refresh and see just what I got is the main goal but it never hurts to know what is in there before hand right! If you remember the truck or anything about it I would greatly appreciate the information, I hope you don't mind me contacting you about this, kjett mentioned it wouldn't be an issue so hope to hear from you when you get some time.

Thanks again, Derrick