Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel_Brad
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Diesel_Brad and IDI812

Notices
Conversation Between Diesel_Brad and IDI812
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Diesel_Brad
    11-30-2018 01:18 PM - permalink
    Yes they areal that way our to the curvature of the roof. Nothing to worry about. If you remove one of the lights you will see the foam surrounding the hole is sealing it
  2. IDI812
    11-29-2018 07:47 PM - permalink
    Hi Brad

New to the forum, but read your write up of your how-to on the cab light install (really, actually read it). Did the same exact thing on my last truck.
    Long story short, got a different truck in better shape, cab lights from factory were on the truck when i bought it. I bought a new set on the link you provided in the post, installed them and siliconed the stainless hardware into the factory screw clamps.
    I cant help but notice that they do not sit flush on the cab, mainly the center 3. I notice that in your post it does the same thing, if you know what I mean. Ever had any water intrusion issues with your cab lights? Are all ford trucks this way? 1990 regular cab factory harness, holes and hardware. Please advise. Thank you.

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.