Conversation Between jeremy2008 and crackahcrackah
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. crackahcrackah
    11-03-2011 02:30 PM - permalink
    Yeh I wound up having to take it to a shop because of my injuries. It's just not a job I could manage. BTW, today I just fixed an ignition wiring issue where inductive coupling might have been causing misfiring and pinging when I was in higher gears. It may or may not be relevant for you and if it is it could save a lot of $$ down the road. Here's where I found it: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...ve-rattle.html
  2. jeremy2008
    11-02-2011 12:55 AM - permalink
    nothing a six pack an a couple buddy couldn't fix.
  3. jeremy2008
    11-02-2011 12:54 AM - permalink
    It took longer then it should to get it fix because they fix it once then it still did not work then took it back still did not work so the third time it finally works right. i got a trans jack from my local rental place an use that it help alot.
  4. crackahcrackah
    06-27-2011 02:36 AM - permalink
    Hey I haven't been on here in a while because of health issues. I was curious as to how long it took you to pull the tranny and do what you needed to do, then put it back? I'm tight on cash from this injury, so I'm not even sure I can do this at this point, but it will drive me nuts paying labor to some one else when I could be buying and keeping new tools for the job.

Sorry it's been almost a full year before replying :P.