Conversation Between mikeo0o0o0 and MontanaboyDesigns
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. MontanaboyDesigns
    11-05-2013 04:39 PM - permalink
    Hey Mike! How you been?
    Hey do you know what transmissions these old trucks have? I'm trying to figure out if there's an aftermarket shifter that might work on mine. Like maybe a Hurst or something.
  2. MontanaboyDesigns
    10-26-2013 11:00 AM - permalink
    Oops, I meant to say side markers, those are the one's that the sockets are fighting me on.
  3. MontanaboyDesigns
    10-26-2013 10:58 AM - permalink
    Hey Mike! Thanks for the direction to Green Sales on those headlight harnesses. I bought two of them, and after a bunch of other tedious crap, I have the original 73 grille assembly back on there and she looks dialed. To a point. Those parklight sockets did not want to go into the original parklights, and I broke one of them. So I'm going to order new ones I guess from LMC and see if they click in. Are those original harnesses somehow from back then? They came in what appeared to be original Ford packaging and everything.
    And of course the bolts that come from behind the assembly on both sides that ratchet into the assembly underneath the splash guards didn't line up, any suggestions? Those are the biggest pain in the ass. But I figure all the other front bolts should keep it on and I hope it won't rattle too much. But I should be able to kind of rest for the winter and pick up on her next year! There's much more to do, but she's legal now.