Conversation Between LMS Residential and tseekins
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. LMS Residential
    05-14-2014 07:37 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the reps and welcome Tim.
    I've been spending almost all of my time out in MtCarroll, looks like the big move may be coming sooner than planned. Picked up another property, this one from tax sale. Hasnt been occupied in years except for snakes, raccoons and, we think, a bobcat with an oddly human face. The feds have finally purchased and funded Thomson Prison as a super max so there will be a shortage of rental units and single family homes once it opens in 2 years. Everyone is moving cautiously though because we've been burned before by Blagoyevich and then the feds took forever to fund it. I'll try to get on here a little more often, miss it. Funny how you can make friends yet never meet in person.
  2. LMS Residential
    02-05-2014 04:24 PM - permalink
    Thanks Tim. The lack of empathy and compassion that I see so many times on FTE sadly accurately represents the population at large.
  3. tseekins
    12-14-2013 01:44 PM - permalink
    Thanks a ton Mr. Ed!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend!!
  4. LMS Residential
    10-15-2013 12:19 PM - permalink
    A belated and overdue thank you for the reps in the shutdown thread my friend. Glad the bosses werent able to stop the mail.
  5. tseekins
    06-06-2013 05:44 PM - permalink
    Thanks a ton Ed!!
  6. LMS Residential
    06-05-2013 07:39 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the reps Tim, missed the acknowledgement. Hope all is well. Finally drove an eco-boost (employee just bought a '13 screw). Quiet and silly fast when you stand on it. The turbo whine is a nice touch too.
  7. LMS Residential
    03-26-2013 06:04 AM - permalink
    Btw, the young man I often refer to that the company sent to college just bought a '13 F150 4x4 screw with the eco boost and, of course, I just HAD to drive it. It's a beast, much quicker than my 250. The whole combo of a decent exhaust note, turbo whine and the nudge back into the seat when you get on it put a smile on my face. He traded in the Ranger I gave him and they wrote 2500 on it with over a quarter million miles and 16 years old so he done good.
  8. LMS Residential
    03-26-2013 05:58 AM - permalink
    Thank you Tim. The urban kids I'm referring to are generally frightening and I'm a big guy that no one seems to mess with. Gets tiresome seeing it every single day I'm here.
  9. LMS Residential
    12-24-2012 07:14 AM - permalink
    Catching up on my thank you's Tim. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas.
  10. LMS Residential
    11-10-2012 05:43 AM - permalink
    Thanks so much Tim. Your words and thoughts are always welcome and appreciated. I, to am proud to call you my friend. You are a man of great integrity, fairness and quality of character.