Conversation Between girlwithatruck and majordad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. girlwithatruck
    11-18-2011 11:03 AM - permalink
    Hey Jerry!! Thanks for compliments! Wow wouldnt that be cool to have my own garage! Maybe someday. I sure to miss my old gal. Someday I'll have another one. For now i'm enjoying how reliable my 2007 is. Glad i could help ya with the photos and updates! Stay warm working on your truck projects out there TN! (did i ever tell ya i'm originally from Memphis?) And happy holidays!
    Em
  2. majordad
    07-16-2011 05:32 PM - permalink
    hay girl
    you should open a garage you did a bang up job on your truck,sorry you had to get rid of it you gave me lots of answers for my 86 f-150 4x4 interior.doing anything on your new truck,if so post pictures.your friend jerry(majordad)
  3. majordad
    06-24-2010 12:33 AM - permalink
    gwat hi this is jerry thanks for letting me know how you did your gages going to do it with mine,and your dash looks great,this form is great,been thinking on doing my truck white and turques(spelled wrong) the 57 chevy color always liked it.keep it up cant wait to she her finished. jerry
  4. girlwithatruck
    06-18-2010 04:03 PM - permalink
    hey jerry! thanks for the compliments! I'm hanging in there with ole Gladys (as my truck is named). Have to take her to get smogged this month. Fingers crossed! The white gauges I did myself. A bunch of us here on the forums got a bug to do it and we all did it about the same time. There are several threads about it but here's one of 'em if you wanna see what folks have done: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...te-gauges.html Good luck!
    Em
  5. majordad
    06-18-2010 12:24 PM - permalink
    hi gwat
    like your pictures of your truck keep going doing great!!i have a 86 f-150 i saw your gage pannal were did you get it and how much did it cost,love the white gages.jerry