Conversation Between PlatinumPete and powerstrokeprincess
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. powerstrokeprincess
    09-21-2011 11:22 AM - permalink
    i dont get on here much so sorry for my delay. but the body is in great condition no dents or scratches. it has 257,868 carefully driven miles on it. only highway and back and forth to work in it. everything is stock on it except i put some h.i.d lights in it and the 03-05 headlights. i am getting new tires here soon so that will be taken care of. the only things wrong with it that i know of is the cd player does not work and i think the switch for the air/heat is going bad bc it will work sometimes then other times it dont work. (im not exactly sure if its the switch or something else wrong with it) anything else ya wanna know just ask! thanks for your time!....hope to hear back soon, shelby
  2. PlatinumPete
    09-07-2011 12:54 PM - permalink
    Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on in a few days, other than with my phone, and I didn't see your message. Give me as much info as you can and I'll see what I can come up with for you. Obviously I know the basics, lol, just stuff like mileage, condition, mods, does it need anything.....Talk to you soon, Pete
  3. powerstrokeprincess
    09-05-2011 05:11 PM - permalink
    Hey Pete, i am unfortunatly selling my awsome truck (the diesel is killing me) and was wondering if you knew about how much a truck like ours would go for??