Conversation Between jimd1050 and Thomas D.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jimd1050
    03-29-2010 11:36 AM - permalink
    Hi Thomas, the Road Armor experience was a great one - I think mostly because I used Top Gun Customz as my dealer. Jeff Browning is the G.M. and a great guy to work with. These guys know what Customer Service is and live by it. I was told 4 to 6 weeks for delivery and I got it in 16 DAYS! There were two little scrapes in the powder coating caused by the shipper. Jeff got on the horn with Road Armor and they said they'd file a shipping claim. Jeff, not satisfied with that answer, told me to have it re-powder coated and send him the bill! Where the hell do you see stuff like that anymore?

The bumper is very good quality, the instructions were a little vague and Jeff agreed with that and is trying to get them fixed. I was able to figure everything out though and got it installed in about 3 hours including the winch. Go for it, especially if the 40% Off sale is still in effect. Later...
  2. Thomas D.
    03-29-2010 08:26 AM - permalink
    jimd1050- Been thinking about a Road Armor bumper similar to yours. Any complaints or suggestions?? It sure looks looks good.