Conversation Between ommegang and ryanguy76
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ommegang
    01-21-2011 11:48 AM - permalink
    3:73 gearing. I don't tow anything heavy. I plow in order to pay/justify the purchase. Reversing is the only time I miss my reg cab. Gotta get that camera around my salter. The tires aren't good in snow. Can't really drive withou 4-wheel. I do like the wheels though. Mileage is 13-14 city and 14-15 hwy. But, I don't think the 1500s like Ram and Tundra get a whole lot better. Whle empty, the hop-shake on bad roads is noticable and took me into the next lane once on a very bad road. Love the truck overall. Don't know about the chrome pkg. Starting to see more on the road now. I got mine in May and didn't see but one or two all summer. Actually had people walking around the truck comming out of various places. Gotta love it.
  2. ryanguy76
    01-21-2011 10:02 AM - permalink
    Thats almost the exact MSRP as the one im looking at ordering! Do you have the 4:30 rear? The only thing im not sure about is weather or not to get the "chrome package" or if its worth the extra $1000. And i know how you can be hooked as soon as you drive it!!! Ordering in mid-march! Cant wait! Anything bad to say about the truck so far??
  3. ommegang
    01-21-2011 08:31 AM - permalink
    MSRP was $45,700. I got $3,700 in discounts, no "plans". I traded in two vehicles as well, including my 08' 5.4L F250 truck and plow. The interior was intoxicating and as soon as I stepped into the gas pedal I was sold. My purchase was impulsive mind you. Just went for a test drive after I found the color I wanted.