Conversation Between patrickke and tex25025
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. patrickke
    12-19-2009 08:05 PM - permalink
    maybe its the Christmas holiday thing... The only one who emailed me back was ford emblems .com but Oh well I figured a cool way to make them unique on a budget if it turns out good I may finally post a pic of my truck lol
  2. tex25025
    12-19-2009 08:02 PM - permalink
    Your kidding? How long has it been since you've e-mailed them? I haven't ever had that issue from Steve, he has always been good about getting back to me on things.
  3. patrickke
    12-19-2009 07:58 PM - permalink
    Well no-one emailed me back so I decided to customize a set myself that I'm hoping will have the end result that I am looking for
  4. tex25025
    12-19-2009 07:55 PM - permalink
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this. I've been back home for the week and today has been my first full day back. I got my badges from Billet Badges out in California: Billet Badges | Welcome I don't think you should have a problem getting those badges done like you're thinking about, but I'm not the final word on that. Let me know how it goes with those and send some pics, I always enjoy the end result of Steve's work. He does primo work.
  5. patrickke
    12-16-2009 10:02 PM - permalink
    hey evan where did you get your emblems again I am wanting to get some emblems in gunmetal grey and was wondering if your guys could do that... Give me a call ttyl