Conversation Between cabindoc and tjc transport
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. tjc transport
    08-26-2013 06:38 PM - permalink
    i think they make a tank cleaning product.
    either way, get the tank as dry as possible. if you can flush it,do so. if not putting a few gallons of kero in it and sloshing it around is not a bad idea. enpty and clean as best you can.
    then put some gas in it with a heavy dose of stabil, and a heavy dose of marine stabil.
    run that through the engine, and then add marine stabil to every tank.
    it only took one tank to get the 04 clean enough for it not to stumble or hard start, and it no longer smelled like varnish after one fill up.

i removed your phone number from the post, and i will pm you my number.
  2. cabindoc
    08-26-2013 06:23 PM - permalink
    Hi Tom, first I had your number with the wrong name and now I cant find your number. Question; I have a boat which gas was in the tank for over 2 years. I know the tank has to be drained, done already. Should I put something in the tank and slosh it around and then drain it again? with Keorosene? I know to drain the fuel pump best I can, but do I suck something through it before running regular gas? Just dont want to screw up anything that aint already screwed up.
  3. cabindoc
    08-30-2011 08:34 PM - permalink
    Hi Tom, Can we use your tent for the Fall GTG @ Englishtown? Are you up for coming?
  4. tjc transport
    04-04-2010 05:50 AM - permalink
    Z-5 on the pit side.
  5. cabindoc
    04-03-2010 08:38 PM - permalink
    what booth are you going to be in?
  6. tjc transport
    04-03-2010 12:34 AM - permalink
    sure, bring it along if you want.
  7. cabindoc
    04-02-2010 09:41 PM - permalink
    Hi Tom, I will be coming to the GTG next Sat, do you have some room in your booth for some of my stuff for sale? I have a bumber, side steps, maybe a top and a few small items. If not, maybe I could rent the booth next to you???