Conversation Between HrdDrv and 95stepside
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. 95stepside
    01-20-2010 07:06 PM - permalink
    with cab lights i read a nifty little trick of getting a cab light wiring harness off a junkyard truck and it should have somewhere to plug into down by the kicker panel that should tie it into the markers
  2. HrdDrv
    01-19-2010 05:23 PM - permalink
    On those lights, I will keep them seperate from the usual lights for various reasons. One, is I don't use them all the time. Two, is to cut down on glare, and three, less draw when engine is off with running lights are on. Cab lights are wired into the marker light system, or the interior light system so I can dim them out when I don't want 'em on with the rest. (I have yet to decide on the cab lites for Raven...)
  3. 95stepside
    01-19-2010 04:58 PM - permalink
    ok thank you. i was hoping they would be wired into the lows or markers cause thats my plan
  4. HrdDrv
    01-18-2010 06:11 PM - permalink
    They are on a seperate switch. My next set will be mounted in the bumper,(where the holes are.) and will be a sturdier/brighter set. I run the lights while in the city, and the regular lights every where else, sometimes with the extra lights in the country.
  5. 95stepside
    01-17-2010 05:19 PM - permalink
    hi. i just saw some pictures of your truck and i was wondering if your foglights are wired in with your orange markers of if theyre on thier own switch? thank you