Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > EffunFiddy
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between EffunFiddy and roadrash63

Notices
Conversation Between EffunFiddy and roadrash63
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. EffunFiddy
    06-19-2013 10:49 AM - permalink
    I saw on one of your posts that you made a dipstick tube for your 351W with the tube in the pan. How did you do it and how did you know how long to make the dipstick? Thanks alot! I'm trying to get my 351W into my '85 and this is pretty much the last thing I need to get done.
  2. roadrash63
    11-25-2009 04:02 PM - permalink
    hey its gonna be awhile...cause i dont have a garage yet, just a pine tree and its gonna be too cold here in pa!
    im pondering the classic zf/aod decision...
    dg
  3. EffunFiddy
    11-24-2009 09:16 PM - permalink
    Thanks I just finally got my account working properly and can now check responses hehe. Great to hear you saved yours from what sounded like certain death. Be sure to let me know how it's coming along, can't wait to see some progress pics!
  4. roadrash63
    08-20-2009 06:12 AM - permalink
    hey
    just looked at your gallery..very nice work, ive got an 85 f150 4x4 5.0 efi 4sp
    that i got for 500.00 guy was going to leave it the woods to rot some more, used to drive if 3x ayear maybe just getting street legal now . going to start on resto nest summer.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.