Conversation Between mOROTBREATH and pgh49ford
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. pgh49ford
    03-29-2011 06:44 PM - permalink
    thanks so much for the very nice reply. understand completely about your dad holding on to them. I appreciate your future efforts on my behalf though. So, it is really not bad news when one can chat with a fellow enthusiast such as yourself. Keep me in mind down the road and if I dont have a solution by then, maybe things will work out. In the meantime, be safe and the best to you and your dad.

Kevin
  2. mOROTBREATH
    03-27-2011 10:16 PM - permalink
    Hey hows it going!
    That truck is my dads project. My dad is a junk collector. To put it bluntly, I doubt he'll be willing to sell them. I--for the sake of other Ford guys like you who actually need them--will try and pry them out of his hands but I cannot tell you they are for sale because at the end of the day, they aren't mine.

He's going to need to buy wheels to fit bigger tires that I want to him put on and so does he(little higher highway speeds), and when that truck is on wheels, I might be able to convince him he'll never use them again.

Sorry for the bad news and the long explanation to-boot, but I don't want to get hopes up. All I can say is I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your interest.

You have a beautiful and absolutely stunning truck by the way!
  3. pgh49ford
    03-27-2011 06:33 PM - permalink
    hello, wondered if you still had those funky wheels. I am an f3 owner and would love to chat with you about them for purchase