Conversation Between first today and ctubutis
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. first today
    03-09-2015 10:18 PM - permalink
    No problem.

If you check pull a part website and click new Orleans, they will show a list of Taurus that they have. If you see your year, let me know what you may need. I will get it.
  2. ctubutis
    03-09-2015 08:59 PM - permalink
    Hey, Kyle, I talked to a friend who knows these cars lots better than I do, apparently there aren't any parts in common between mine and the V8 (Gen 3) you found in the JY. But thanks for the offer, anyway!
  3. first today
    03-06-2015 08:20 PM - permalink
    I think it is the second generation. It has the 32 valve v8. I did not look at the transmission. I have seen a few SHO's in there over the past couple of years.

It is smaller than the original Taurus.
  4. ctubutis
    03-06-2015 06:18 PM - permalink
    Oh, wow! What year? Automatic transmission or manual?
  5. first today
    03-06-2015 04:34 PM - permalink
    Chris,

There is an almost complete Taurus SHO in my local salvage yard. Are you in need of anything from it?
  6. first today
    02-23-2015 11:01 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the rep my friend.
  7. first today
    10-19-2014 10:09 PM - permalink
    I had flickr set to embed the photos as medium. They have changed the layout of the site AGAIN. Yahoo also.

I do not remember the exact message. I will try to post a picture again. Thanks for all the help.
  8. ctubutis
    10-19-2014 09:54 PM - permalink
    That iframe stuff is phuqued up - or, at least FTE doesn't like it.

Use the BB Code stuff flickr offers you, that's what I did while trying to fix your post.

BTW I told it to use Medium size possible, it defaults to a thumbnail.

Please DO NOT post huge-assed 5,000 pixel images! Sheesh, that's absurd for a forum like this...
  9. ctubutis
    10-19-2014 09:33 PM - permalink
    First thing to do with just about any web browser-related weirdness is clear the browser's cookie and cache, then try again. Nobody else has complained (yet) so let me know if that works for ya, OK?

Also, what is the exact error message?
  10. first today
    10-19-2014 06:35 PM - permalink
    Hi Chris.

I have been having trouble embedding pictures from my Flickr account to this site. When I embed or try to use the [img] codes, I lose everything I typed and get a message saying that the page is lost.

I posted in KScops thread, then went back to edit and try to embed the picture, I got the lost message.

Now if I click on his thread, I can not pull it up. I get the page can not be found.
    It is more than likely me, but maybe the site. Can you advise me please.