Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between ArdWrknTrk and 86forde350rv

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > ArdWrknTrk
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between ArdWrknTrk and 86forde350rv

Notices
Conversation Between ArdWrknTrk and 86forde350rv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. 86forde350rv
    05-03-2016 05:35 PM - permalink
    Hi Jim, new here but a FTE and Ford vehicle enthusiast since my 55 ford Niagara. My question refers to the air cleaner on your 460 with the second air inlet controlled by manifold vacuum. I was looking at a post from 2011 and I saw you posted a pic of your air cleaner. I have one on my E350 RV with a 351 W. Its a non catalyst with 2 air pumps like your 460. Someone messed up the vacuum lines (missing and plugged) I need to verify that the manifold vacuum that drives the air pump dump valve that feeds the air cleaner comes from the ATC in the air cleaner. Thats my last line to figure out. I have backfiring in the exhaust on engine decel since that dump valve was disconnected and continues in default mode and pumps air to the exhaust.
    Gary said to pm you LOL.

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.