Conversation Between PaysonPSD and JMG1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. JMG1
    05-04-2013 05:31 PM - permalink
    Very sad to find out Robin passed such a great guy who helped so many. The world needs more "Robins" RIP my condolences to all his friends and family.
  2. PaysonPSD
    03-25-2012 03:56 PM - permalink
    Hey Jeff,

Have you seen all this info I have been sending you.
  3. PaysonPSD
    03-25-2012 01:07 PM - permalink
    Hutch and Harpoon Mod

Instead of a pricey spin on fuel filter I used a Napa 3007 see-though fuel filter like this. If you don't have a Napa near by use the Baldwin part number or Wix 33007 as a cross reference.

The pic shows a Baldwin but the Napa one is just the same.

Diagram of the fuel lne connector at inlet of pump.

To send a PM to me left click on my username > in menu click Send a private message to > Then a posting text box will come up.

To enable your PMs go to User Control Panel > Click Edit Options in Settings and Options box > Then check Enable Private Messaging in the Private messaging box > Then scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes
  4. PaysonPSD
    03-24-2012 04:28 PM - permalink
    Here is the write-up on my Stancor intall.

Stancor Vertical Install

and

Horizontal Install by Guzzle
  5. PaysonPSD
    03-23-2012 04:26 PM - permalink
    Jeff,

You have enough posts for PMs now but you have to enable PMs to receve one.

Here is the CPS part number I was talking about.

6. PaysonPSD
    03-22-2012 09:06 PM - permalink
    My number is nine two eight nine seven eight zero zero six eight. Call after 9AM PDT.

Later, Robin
  7. JMG1
    03-22-2012 06:57 PM - permalink
    Hello PAYSON PSD, this is JMG1 with the 2000 F250 with the no start issue. Is there any way you could spare some time to discuss a few things over the phone? This truck is kicking my butt. I'd really appreciate it, thanks again for all your help.