Conversation Between mrcman58 and rich1brad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. mrcman58
    09-11-2015 10:53 PM - permalink
    A lot of people have mentioned i should put up some pics since i joined, and i keep saying i am going to do that, but now that i am retired since nov 23rd, i started to get back into selling parts, most of my pics are photos so i know i need to scan them. i do have a lot of interesting photos to say the least, i never took any 35 mm photos of the high boy i can take a few digital maybe tomorrow, i do have a lot of trucks, and i use to have more than what i have now at one time, from about 95 to 2008 was the height of me buying trucks, then i slowed down, from 2010 till nov 14 my job took me away since i was commuting 150 miles a day plus driving about 200 miles a day at work. i was burnt out all the time. i would love to find a decent 300 6 cyl for the high boy, the motor in it was rebuilt once before by the past owner, it runs now but it's a tired engine, Jess
  2. rich1brad
    09-11-2015 06:19 PM - permalink
    You should upload some pics of your 68 hi boy. I have used mine for everything you can us a truck for. But now that I have the box restored I may not be so eager to abuse it. Hoping to line X the box to protect it.