Conversation Between mikeismadness and 2006lariat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mikeismadness
    12-15-2012 10:17 PM - permalink
    ya these tires are obnoxious on the road. i may give fierce attitude m/t a try. a few people run em around here and they really like em. if not definitely running the BFG A/T...had em before and loved em!
  2. 2006lariat
    12-15-2012 10:36 AM - permalink
    Man that sucks! From the little bit I could see in a picture you posted, they looked really nice.
    I am wanting to try a tire, that not everyone is running. I just ain't quite ready to shell out 1000+$, to "try" tires, that No one else runs! I got DuraTrac's now----------They blow! Worst tires I have ever run. Terrible on snow and ice, bad in mud, terrible ride/balance issues, loud on pavement.........
  3. mikeismadness
    12-14-2012 08:40 PM - permalink
    just got your post...only view mobile 99% of the time lol. they are Pinnacle Grizzly Grip M/T. Great looking tire, alright most of the time but the wet traction sucks, the little bit of snow(under 1") that we got last week they had no traction. a few weeks ago in actual slick mud they wouldnt clean out. they are cheap chinese tires that were on it when i bought it. plan to go with BFG A/T KO next time
  4. 2006lariat
    11-24-2012 08:24 PM - permalink
    What kind of tires are on your Super Duty? I like them.