Conversation Between gradyc and RedBoat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. gradyc
    04-15-2011 10:18 PM - permalink
    Costa, Even with the dual axis camber bushings the tech still couldn't get the camber pulled in enough. Looks like i will have to do some grinding on the front end.
    Do you remember who posted up the threads on the grinding procedure? I believe it was F250 Pete. Searched the threads but came up empty.
  2. gradyc
    04-12-2011 10:49 PM - permalink
    Costa, Took my truck in to get aligned yesterday. He needed more adjustment and ordered a couple of bushings. Went back this morning and they were single adjust bushings. I went over to NAPA and ordered two dual axes bushings. they will be here in the am. Will hopefully get the alignment finished up in the morning.
    The truck looks real good. It is setting level for the first time ever.
  3. RedBoat
    04-12-2011 03:56 PM - permalink
    Grady, I did not have any problems getting mine aligned. I bought the dual axis bushings when i did mine and they were not needed. I wish I still had the part number or the bushings for that matter but I gave them to the shop that did my alignment.
  4. gradyc
    04-11-2011 03:08 PM - permalink
    Hey, Costa back again. Will do (the pics) when the alignment gets done. No parts house in town had any camber bushings. The shop will have one in the morning. I am still not sure the bushing will bring it into alignment.
    Was it Chris in North Texas that had to use the dual adjustable castor camber bushing? Do you think he would have the part number. Would like to have the number in case the bushing that was ordered will not bring it into specks. Will know in the morning when I bring the truck back in for alignment.
    Did you have any problems with getting yours aligned?
  5. RedBoat
    04-09-2011 02:29 PM - permalink
    Glad to hear you got the install done. Now post up some pics and let us see how she looks!!