Conversation Between KelVarnson and F250_
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. F250_
    09-26-2012 11:10 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the rep. Over the past 25+ years as an engineer in industrial manufacturing, and an overlap of three years in lube sales, what I enjoy the most is the process of educating people on technical issues. The technicalities of what we work with on our engines is not really that far out of reach for the common population, but it does take a little time to read and a little more time to actually think about things. Some folks, though, just do not want to do any hard-thinking time and end up making decisions based from whatever they read on the internet or hear from someone with oil & grease on his hands (assuming that qualifies that individual as an expert), and both of these non-thinking routes can end in disaster. Therefore, I'm always glad to offer whatever little knowledge I have for the benefit of others, but when they insist on not thinking, I'll end up letting go of the issue and they can simply learn the hard way.
  2. F250_
    07-02-2009 04:57 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the rep. I've learned so much and saved so much money from what I've learned here in FTE, I can't help but try to make it easier for others to learn as well.