Reload this Page >

Conversation Between ubereal2 and Itsthelaw

Notices
Conversation Between ubereal2 and Itsthelaw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ubereal2
    04-18-2017 08:55 AM - permalink
    Hey Bryant!
    Truthfully for 4 grand, I think you can find a little nicer truck. That's about in the shape that my 79 was when we bought it. I gave around $2500 for it.
  2. Itsthelaw
    04-18-2017 08:27 AM - permalink
    Sir -

How about this one? Other than the color, and I know it isn't a 'highboy". The truck is about 90 mins from me, and seller said has been in his family since new. The seller is out of town, but sent me exterior pics. He rebuilt the engine and recently worked on the transfer case. Not sure how many miles since. Dana 44 high pinion in front and 9" rear with Detroit locker. 4" lift with 3" body lift. Since I have the Expedition, I would prefer to buy a dentside. Seller is buying a 4 door Tacoma (has kids). I have not seen the inside, but suspect it is rough. He put in extra tach, oil pressure, voltometer and water temp gauges. Need to examine what nature has done to it, but it sounds solid. If I drove it for a few months to find all the bugs and then dropped $2k on it, I might have a strong vehicle. Paint would be on the checklist. They don't seem to be losing value lately.

https://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/6089223645.html

Thanks,
    Bryant

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.