Reload this Page >

Conversation Between CharlieLed and eman92082

Notices
Conversation Between CharlieLed and eman92082
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. eman92082
    02-20-2017 03:16 PM - permalink
    Hey Bud,

After a lifetime of high-end paint jobs, I am done sweating rock chips, parking strategies, and waxing. My Wife of 44 years nearly killed me when I sold our last '49. I promised this one would never be sold. I shot it in Red Primer and as it turns out, Rustoleum Rattle Can Primer matches perfectly for touch-up.

I've heard it isn't wise to keep a car in Primer as it holds or allows moisture (How 'Bout the Rain We be Gettin!) to work the metal. This is a rust-free Dessert vehicle.

With our climate, and because it's garaged, is this still a problem? If so, do I need to shoot something over it? Don't wanna, but if I need to.......

I was on your Club Site recently and noted the upcoming Events. Do you typically go to Bates Nut Farm (April - My Town) or the Grape Day Park events in Esco? I plan to be there.

Cheers,

Ernie

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.