Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > ReAX
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between ReAX and reddnoze

Notices
Conversation Between ReAX and reddnoze
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ReAX
    08-25-2009 10:22 PM - permalink
    I'm sorry I gave that impression. I have a semi valid concept of math and that's it. With that said, the part of the wheel that meets the axle flange on the 20x10 is 4.5" from the inside lip and it's 5.5" from the flange to the outside lip, basically .5" inside of center. The 20x8.5 is 5" from the inside lip and .75" outside of center. The 20x8.5 is going to pull the tire in a bit and the 20x10 is going to push the tire away from each other. I'm a little drunk right now, so I'll have to re-read this in the morning to make sure I'm telling you right. I would choose the 20x10 right now, because it will offer a little amore clearance for the tires before they rub on the fender wells.
  2. reddnoze
    08-25-2009 09:44 PM - permalink
    reading a couple of threads and u seem to have knowledge of wheels & tires. do i buy 20x10 with -24 offset 4.56 backspace or 20x8.5 +10 offset 5.14 ??? im buying the wheels first and i will be buying tires later which will be 33" open country or mud grapplers

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.