Conversation Between 85lebaront2 and h8ers
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. h8ers
    04-15-2021 09:45 AM - permalink
    Can you please call or txt me at 814.566.9932 when you get this. I gave up on doing this for the longest time, my project has sat in my garage due to life I guess. I'm have a few questions on about yours and I'm willing to pass along anything that I can to assist you with your project if you haven't finished it. I also noticed that you aren't too awfully far, I'm close to Richmond.
  2. 85lebaront2
    12-29-2017 07:28 PM - permalink
    Ok, sometime send me the information on the blend door actuator mount and key.

On the RKE system, the trucks use the same system a 1994 Taurus does, Ford just left off the key pad. I can give you what I did, I adapted one from a Lincoln Town car, Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis. I plan on using the trunk release for a remote start system control.

I may try getting another head unit now that I have a spare duct system and dash and can see if I can stuff it in there that way.
  3. 85lebaront2
    11-02-2017 05:52 PM - permalink
    I sort of put it on the back burner for a while. I will shortly have a complete extra dash and HVAC inside ducts to play with. Currently I am resolving the location to put things as the Crown Vic system control head will not fit in the shallow recess the trucks have.

What pieces do you have?
  4. h8ers
    11-02-2017 01:07 PM - permalink
    How are you doing with the EATC conversion. I'm doing this myself at the moment and have a few pieces that may come in handy for you.