Conversation Between 79f150toy and 76f350spercamprspeal
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 76f350spercamprspeal
    01-26-2009 11:01 PM - permalink
    Here are a few Dent-Side Brochures just hunt around and see if you can find out your info...Its in their as I have seen it...
    1979 Ford Pickup - The Old Car Manual Project
    The other site is down at the moment when it is working I'll give you the link...
  2. 76f350spercamprspeal
    01-26-2009 10:47 PM - permalink
    Sources:lallen,Many Brochures...
    Your truck could also have "Over-Load" springs in it...
    Or some sort of factory trailer light outlet thingie.It could very well have the factory over-sized radiator. Which was part of the "cooling package" which also came with the "transmission cooler"
  3. 76f350spercamprspeal
    01-26-2009 10:37 PM - permalink
    Well,I believe that "Camper Specials" and "Trailer Specials" are pretty much the same...My fathers "76-F-350 Camper Special" has a factory trailer brake,and stabilizer bars front and rear...and they also mad a 140" Trailer Special...If you want I can do some reading and find out what the difference is,But I don't think there is a much of a difference,maybe its the factory step down rear bumper? Or maybe its bed-side dual gas tanks,it really all depends on the truck,and if it was special ordered,if someone had special dealer installed options? Or it could be the factory "Western Style Trailer Mirrors"(Which my dads 76 had at one point.) Nice to meet you...Have a great day,If you want to reply just click on my name and scroll down and submit your reply by clicking "Post Message"