Conversation Between Painted Horse and Danattherock
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Danattherock
    07-19-2015 11:22 AM - permalink
    That's a bad as set up man. Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking about a 20" light bar between the two hooks. Not sure. But rear lights would be very useful at times. Thanks again.
  2. Painted Horse
    07-19-2015 11:11 AM - permalink
    My nephew runs Diesel Sellerz, Diesel Power gear. He imports the lights from China, Like most resellers. He has a big sellection. And mine seem to be working just fine.

He has a template that attached to the bumper with a magnet. He then took a plasma cutter and cut my bumper, Took all of 1 minute. The lights fit perfectly since the template was designed for them.. The front light bar is in my grill opening and I used the bolts that hold the front valance on to attach. It match up exactly to those bolt holes. But I think I want to fab some brackets that will hold the light just an inch or so higher and couple inches forward. This would move it up closer to the bumper and more centered in the opening.

Both lights are hooked up to my upfitter switches.
  3. Danattherock
    07-18-2015 11:57 AM - permalink
    Sorry man, forgot to ask in last message. Read you got a 20" front light bar and rear bumper lights. Both interest me. Curious what you bought and how they are holding up. Also wondering where rear lights are mounted. Can they be put into bumper or are the mounted below. Sounds like a nice upgrade either way.

Dan
  4. Danattherock
    07-18-2015 10:10 AM - permalink
    Read old post on Dieselstop forum where you talked about height of your 350 in reference to fitting in garage. I've got standard 7' tall door and wanting to buy new F-350 lariat 4x4 with marker lights and 20" wheels. But not factory wheels likely. May opt for slightly wider 20x9" wheels and put Toyo A/T ot Goodyear Duratrac. Not sure, guess wheel/tire height would be same. I will have to order truck so was curious if you knew if it would fit. Thanks for any info.

Dan