Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between truckdog62563 and Morgan1954

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > truckdog62563
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between truckdog62563 and Morgan1954

Notices
Conversation Between truckdog62563 and Morgan1954
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Morgan1954
    12-17-2017 09:37 AM - permalink
    Good morning Stu. You gave me some input on my 66 F-350 rear diff options. A few weeks agonizing some medical on my end at bay for now. I checked with two salvage yards on a diff switch out and both had complete units but the backing plate to plate widths both wider with their s on laye 80’s wrecked motorhomes. Prices more reasonable than I thought. But i do think that’s the direction I want to go. I can do the switch in my shop pushing out the Alfa’s. ) but wanted to thank on your input. I live in NM. Lots of salvage yards with older/ trucks and see what hopefully pops up. The key for me is the widths and finding any other years or brands...someone tried to convince me Isuzu cargo vans.... can work.
    Best David R

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.