Conversation Between truckdog62563 and mthompson711
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. truckdog62563
    05-17-2017 10:19 AM - permalink
    Good morning. Where in Illinois do you live? I'm in the rural Springfield area and you're welcome to visit if you wish. I'm far from done restoring my 1952 project F-3, and further yet on my 1951. I'm making progress, but painfully slow.

Sounds like you're in the "wishing" or "planning" phase rather than "buying". If that is correct I'd like to sit on the contact phone number I mentioned because I may still have interest in another truck he is selling. If I'm understanding this wrong please say. Again, let me know if a visit is workable for you. Stu
  2. mthompson711
    05-17-2017 08:27 AM - permalink
    HI truckdog62563, is this what you meant about the message. I'm really new to this forum. And I wasn't sure. Also on the f3s you are working on do you end up selling them when your finished. I really am just looking to see what and if I can find what I want. Always planned to get a 51-52 at least. I really like the F8. But also the smaller trucks as well. I don't have a place to fix one up yet. But I think it should work out in a year when my mom gets done moving. Also if your from Illinois and don't mind I would really like to see your f3s. I have actually never seen anything bigger than a f1. Let me know thanks a bunch.