Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between KubotaOrange76 and Shadowrlc

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > KubotaOrange76
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between KubotaOrange76 and Shadowrlc

Notices
Conversation Between KubotaOrange76 and Shadowrlc
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Shadowrlc
    01-26-2018 08:14 PM - permalink
    I'm planning to do that this weekend. I've always put the kits on myself. Since my truck is new, I figured I would let somebody do this one, and of course I have a problem. I can push the front up and down on both sides and the noise is on the passenger side. Hopefully something simple.
  2. Shadowrlc
    01-25-2018 06:18 PM - permalink
    Appreciate the info. I went with the 2" with the bds shocks. Looks exactly like I wanted. I do have a "rattle" type noise in the front end now. Did you notice any extra noise after the kit was installed? The sound is similar to a trailer hitch moving in the receiver.
  3. Shadowrlc
    12-31-2017 07:36 PM - permalink
    Are you happy with the 2" bds and the bds shocks? Just got an F350 and trying to decide between 2" and 2.5" and whether the extra for fox shocks is worth it for no off road driving. Thanks

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.