Conversation Between V8R and Rusty_Bits
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Rusty_Bits
    07-29-2011 09:05 AM - permalink
    Thank you for getting back to me, I would really like to hear how it goes when you do. Also I took a look through your photographs, very nice and if that is your garage, very nice also. regards, Mark
  2. V8R
    07-28-2011 07:16 PM - permalink
    V8R
    The truck is getting real close. Hoping for the end of August or mid September. Keeping my fingers crossed.
  3. Rusty_Bits
    07-12-2011 09:07 AM - permalink
    Just curious are you on the road yet? How is the Industrial Chassis cross member working out for you?
  4. Rusty_Bits
    07-13-2010 10:06 AM - permalink
    V8R, thankyou for getting back to me, I also do not check messages as often as I should. If you happen to be on the road before me, I would like to hear how it goes regarding the ride and if there are any bump steer problems. I guess before all of that it would be good to know what you have done to the front end besides just the Industrial Chassis cross member, like springs (cut/uncut), drop spindles, etc. Thank you
    regards, Mark
  5. V8R
    07-09-2010 12:34 AM - permalink
    V8R
    Rusty,

Sorry I didn't get back to you. I haven't been on for some time. Just got the chassis back but haven't got the truck on the road. I would like to get it going before the snow flies this year.
  6. Rusty_Bits
    02-05-2010 01:27 PM - permalink
    Hello, I see you have an Industrial Chassis cross member in one of your trucks. Have you finished it yet? Also did you have any issues with bump steer? If you happen to have time I would like to talk to you. regards, Mark