Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between tip49 and underthebridgejim

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > tip49
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between tip49 and underthebridgejim

Notices
Conversation Between tip49 and underthebridgejim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. tip49
    11-07-2018 06:19 PM - permalink
    I hear you on the health issue Jimmy, my wife is battling right now. I hope your situation improves and you enjoy that truck for a long time yet.

Having more than one vehicle is a luxury I can't afford; so yes I think my son will get a lot of enjoyment out of my truck.

Keep on truckin' and take care.

Tom
  2. underthebridgejim
    11-07-2018 09:53 AM - permalink
    sorry duplicate message
  3. underthebridgejim
    11-07-2018 09:53 AM - permalink
    Mine runs and drives great, of course there are many projects for it still in boxes around the garage that I may never get to. My health, age, along with family's health and age, have kept me to just an occasional drive and maintenance lately. I'm hoping things will change, but it's not up to me, and that's ok too. I bet your Son will be really jazzed when the time comes. Take care
  4. tip49
    11-06-2018 04:02 PM - permalink
    Thanks Jimmy, how about your ride these days ? I am at the point where I may give the truck to my son fairly soon. It would be hard to separate from the F1 but it would do the heart good to see him enjoy it as well.

I have a 59 Beetle that I also drive, and am looking at a another Beetle project for next year.

Hope you are doing well.
  5. underthebridgejim
    11-05-2018 10:40 AM - permalink
    Hi Tom, I just wanted to give you a big thumbs up on your truck, I love it

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.