Conversation Between rvpuller and ganw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ganw
    03-13-2013 10:19 PM - permalink
    im a little confused on the evap emissoin issues Krewat mentioned regarding vent....Is the way you have yours set up legal for an inspection? Do you see a reason the tanks i linked wouldnt be legal for inspection? Can you clarify where you ran the line too from the auxillary tank vent? Where did you get your tank and did you make your fittings because of cost or inabillty to find them. I noticed northrntool has a gravity feed kit for diesels but the filler neck fittting is 1 1/2" i think thats too big for our gas filler necks? thank you four your input does running connecting the auxillary vent to the the oem vent with a tee fix all the vent /evap issues? sorry dont have pms yet
  2. ganw
    03-13-2013 08:25 PM - permalink
    im a little confused on the evap emissoin issues Krewat mentioned regarding vent....Is the way you have yours set up legal for an inspection? Do you see a reason the tanks i linked wouldnt be legal for inspection? Can you clarify where you ran the line too from the auxillary tank vent? Where did you get your tank and did you make your fittings because of cost or inabillty to find them. I noticed northrntool has a gravity feed kit for diesels but the filler neck fittting is 1 1/2" i think thats too big for our gas filler necks? thank you four your input