Conversation Between 150ford and King Leo

Notices
Conversation Between 150ford and King Leo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. King Leo
    02-19-2009 11:05 AM - permalink

Today 11:57 AM - permalink
    King Leo

Hey Thanks for the compliment. I was originally looking for a red one but quickly changed my mind when I found the black. The previous owner is a U.S. Marshall and kept maticulous care of it. He was well ahead of all the routine maintenance and the truck was not ripped apart/changed or raped down the track.
    This truck is the first real vehicle I can say is all about me and the favor gets returned everytime I fire her up. I see you have a 1st gen Lightning? How do you like it? I've added a K&N Cold Air Intake/Accufab (largest)throttle body/ Diable Tuner and magnaflow cat back with x-pipe.
  2. King Leo
    02-19-2009 10:57 AM - permalink
    Hey Thanks for the compliment. I was originally looking for a red one but quickly changed my mind when I found the black. The previous owner is a U.S. Marshall and kept maticulous care of it. He was well ahead of all the routine maintenance and the truck was not ripped apart/changed or raped down the track.
    This truck is the first real vehicle I can say is all about me and the favor gets returned everytime I fire her up. I see you have a 1st gen Lightning? How do you like it? I've added a K&N Cold Air Intake/Accufab (largest)throttle body/ Diable Tuner and magnaflow cat back with x-pipe. I think that is as far as I will go with it. I don't wantto go the NOS way etc...I like it just the way it is and at nearly 450Hp...I think that is all I will ever need to be happy anyway.
    I do plan on taking down to MIR in Budds creak to see what she will do the the .25 mile this year.

Good Times and thanks again for checking it out. Appreciated!

King Leo

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.