Conversation Between aerocolorado and 96_4wdr
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 96_4wdr
    10-03-2012 05:21 AM - permalink
    darn 1000 char. limit. had to butcher my reply

come on over aeroC and bring your wife. fall is best for WX and the locals have went back to work/school. Sept to mid Oct on the coast is dry and clear. E. Ore/Wa is cooler. Fall colors are great.
  2. 96_4wdr
    10-03-2012 05:19 AM - permalink
    hi aero,
    just got back from vacation with new RV trailer. I'm gettin' too old and decrepid for all this driving and truck/rv work. set up and packed the 30ft monster in 2 days.

backed the truck into a darn power pole located right in the middle of the True Value HW store parking lot in Bandon Or. NO signs orange paint or barriers around the pole. Tired and sore from all the trailer work and the drive. $3000 damage to the rear of my pretty blue Dodge Ram diesel tow rig.

everything is repairable

had a great vacation over your way couple years ago. 2 weeks in Rocky Mountain Nat. Park and surrounding area. Camped above Lake Granby at 9300 ft on peninsula sticking out into lake. Towed boat with camper on back. Fished, relaxed, photo'd the wildlife and just relaxed.
    Beautiful weather and scenery.

Shame about the fires with homes and forest destroyed. The beetle damage was the worst I've ever seen.

Yellowstone grew back, so will the Front Range and Colorado.
  3. aerocolorado
    09-19-2012 08:54 PM - permalink
    Cliff,
    9/19/12
    When you need your plugs changed again, just drive on down to Colorado. Be glad to replace them for you. There might even be a cold adult beverage to tempt you and the missus to make the trip. When I retire next year, I might just come your way instead.
    Dave
  4. aerocolorado
    12-01-2011 09:07 PM - permalink
    I don't know what 'Befriend 96_4wdr' means but, heck, let's give it a whirl. I got tired of not being able to add to your reputation. I can't find anyone else deserving of kudos. BTW, how can you be a 'post-fiend' but have only one green reputation dot? At one time, I thought you had three or four. Have you been a bad boy while I was away from the forum?
    Dave