Conversation Between packlet and FrankGRUN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. FrankGRUN
    06-21-2010 04:28 PM - permalink
    I just purchased a 1982 Born Free Motorhome built on a Ford E350 chassis with a 460 cu in carburated engine. I'm the third owner and the second owner purchased the motorhome in 1985, driving it sparingly for a total of 58,000 miles. The original owner either purchased it as a dual fuel unit or had it converted to dual fuel. The unit has two LPG tanks with gauges and switching capability, but the install of those components is definitely not factory-like. The second owner never used the LPG capability over these past 25 years. I'm anxious to use the dual fuel capability, but I can't find any evidence of a carburator mixer or regulator on the engine. I have asked the second owner to go through his garage to see if the LPG parts had been removed and stored. I just saw your Feb. post about your intention to do a dual fuel conversion. I was hoping you could tell me what mixer you are using in that the space above the holley carb in the E350 is so limited. Any update would be very helpful.