Conversation Between 89LX306 and plumber01
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. plumber01
    01-03-2012 09:40 PM - permalink
    Congratulations, You are now a member of the Texas Chapter. This is the thread we are using for welcomes and introductions Texas New Members
    I hope you stop in and chit chat with us sometimes, It really helps the Chapter stay active and continue growing. We plan GTG (Get togethers) and talk about everything under the sun. Again welcome to the Texas Chapter
  2. plumber01
    12-13-2011 11:13 AM - permalink
    just thought I'd stop back by and let you know we are planning a GTG in houston on january 21st to work on trucks and install mods for those that have them, here's a link to check it out HOUSTON GTG
    and the offer to join still stands LOL Join the TEXAS CHAPTER
  3. plumber01
    07-14-2010 01:58 PM - permalink
    Just thought I'd stop in and invite you to join the TEXAS CHAPTER. We are the most active Chapter on FTE. There are a bunch of great people here. We also have a cooking thread to post and see different recipies and a BS thread for anything under the sun to talk about.

We have had two GTG(get togethers) and are planning a whole Chapter GTG for August.
    We also have a PhotoBucket account where we post our pictures of members and thier rides and anything else someone wants posted

Hope all is well and if you are interested here is the link to join.
    https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/profile.php?do=joingroup&usergroupid=46